Contact & Information
Via di Gebbia 31, 52041 Civitella in Val di Chiana (AR), Gebbia, Toscana, Italia
+39 347 380 6209
Hostess, Bianca Pippolo
My name is Bianca. I was born and raised in the Netherlands and am half Italian, half Dutch. I am fluent in Dutch, Italian, English, German and French. In the Netherlands, I worked in Human Resources, so I have something to do with people. In 2017, I fell in love with Casa del Tramonto (House of the Sunset) near Arezzo, in Tuscany, Italy. A beautiful place with 3 vacation apartments, swimming pool, vineyard, olive trees and above all…. a breathtaking view. It is a privilege to live here and run this place and connect with so many different people from all over the world. I love the Italian lifestyle, with good food and wine. Let’s share La Dolce Vita.
A presto, Bianca
Information & Conditions
Directions to Casa del Tramonto
Use Google Maps if necessary, as car navigation is not always reliable
From the highway A1 Florence-Rome/Rome-Florence
- Take the exit Arezzo
- Turn right onto Viciomaggio/Civitella in val di Chiana
- Continue towards Badia al Pino until a large roundabout (Petrol station)
- Turn right at the roundabout to Civitella in val di Chiana
- Follow the road for a few kilometers. You see Civitella right in front of you on a hill
- Turn left and drive to Civitella
- DO NOT DRIVE UP INTO THE CITY, but go left along the wall at the fork
- Pass Civitella (city walls on your right)
- At a junction, turn right into Cornia
- Follow this road for 3 kilometers until you see a sign via di Gebbia on the right. Take this road to Gebbia
- Enter Gebbia and pass all the houses
- Follow the narrow street and turn left for the row of cypress trees, the vineyard and the small wooden chalet
- The little yellow house with CASA DEL TRAMONTO is in front of you. You can park here.
- The apartments are on the left.
YOU HAVE ARRIVED, BENVENUTO!
Check-in and check-out
Check-in from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Check out at 10 a.m.
Adjusted conditions regarding Corona
If the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in the country of the guest or hostess, determines in the week before the arrival date that travel is not allowed or that there is a negative travel advice for the region of Tuscany, the reservation can be canceled or rebooked free of charge. date up to a maximum of 1 year after the original arrival date.
For reservations canceled for other reasons, our standard cancellation policy applies.
Standard conditions, not Corona related
In case of cancellation it is unfortunately not possible to receive a refund. The deposit is non-refundable. The trip can be rebooked to another date up to 1 year from the original arrival date.
For cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival, the full amount of the reservation is due
That is why we advise you to take out good travel and cancellation insurance.
- Leave the windows of the apartments open as much as possible for air circulation
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Parties / gatherings are not allowed, unless discussed in advance
- Between 23:00 and 08:00 please respect everyone’s peace